The Green eMotion project, one of the largest EV projects in Europe co-fnded by the EU will see the presentation of its final results in its 10 demo sites in the coming months in various cities in Europe. Green eMotion Latvia (see photo) will kick off on February 10 in Riga with drive and rides, Green eMotion Sweden follows suit on February 17 hosted by the City of Stockholm.
Key Results of Green eMotion so far:
- Improvement in standardization: highlighting the most urgent “new” needs and tackling them
- Development of a marketplace as common innovative service platform: Europe-wide roaming and other services connecting the electromobility market players
- Comprehensive studies on grid impact by EVs (harmonics, low voltage grid, reinforcement costs)
- Technical reports and policy recommendations: lessons learned in the practical implementation of electromobility
- Extensive amount of valuable electromobility data: use patterns, environmental impact (e.g. CO2)