The FREVUE Final Conference will take place in London (UK) on the 21st June 2017; and registration to the event is now open.
To register to the conference, please complete the online form here. Note that the participation is free of charge but registration is necessary.
After more than four years of exposing Electric Freight Vehicles to the day-to-day rigours of urban logistics in eight of Europe’s largest cities, the FREVUE partners would like to share with you project results and their thoughts for the future deployment of Electric Freight Vehicles in Europe.
FREVUE final conference attendees will:
- Find out about the results of the demonstrations
- Gain insight to the process of integrating electric vehicles in daily city logistics operations
- Discover the economic, environmental and operational benefits of electric freight vehicles
- Get the chance to meet with experienced stakeholders in the field of electric logistics
- Learn how they could join the movement and help to develop the electric freight sector in Europe.
You can also see the latest draft agenda here.
We look forward to meeting you in June!