For more than four years, the FREVUE partners have been exposing Electric Freight Vehicles (EFV) to the day-to-day rigours of urban logistics in eight of Europe’s largest cities. As the project comes to a close, the FREVUE final conference took in London on the 21st June 2017 and brought together high level representatives from industry, research organisations, policy makers and specialists from across Europe. At this occasion, we shared the results and the partners’ expert opinions for the future deployment of EFVs in Europe.
FREVUE final conference attendees:
- Gained insight to the process of integrating EFVs in daily city logistics operations
- Discovered the economic, environmental/air quality and operational benefits of EFVs
- Saw fully electric vans and trucks on display in the Guildhall courtyard
- Had the opportunity to meet with experienced stakeholders in the field of electric logistics
- Learned how to be part of developing the electric freight sector in Europe.
All presentations of the meeting can be downloaded from our website.
And you can watch the FREVUE final video clip below: