Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provided evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 29 November 2017Although FREVUE came to an end in September, the project still wins awards. Lately, FREVUE has been rewarded by two juries!
- 5 September 2017You missed the last two FREVUE webinars? The video recordings are now available online. They focus respectively on the environmental impacts of electric freight in urban areas and on the economics of electric urban logistics.
- RT @POLISnetwork: Back at work after holidays? Why not starting your application for the 7th #SUMP #Award? With the new online application…235 days ago
- RT @SmartElectricUL: Switching 1 million car and van journeys from diesel to EV would lead to £360 million in health savings annually @glob…235 days ago
- RT @twitorinoEU: The final @NOVELOG_project @EU_H2020 newsletter is out now! Find out more on the guidance tools developed for better #Urba…235 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!