Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provided evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 5 September 2017You missed the last two FREVUE webinars? The video recordings are now available online. They focus respectively on the environmental impacts of electric freight in urban areas and on the economics of electric urban logistics.
- 25 August 2017The 2nd FREVUE webinar will take place on Monday 4th September 2017, from 11.00 to 12.00 (CET). Register now!
- #FREVUE is een project dat heeft onderzocht of en hoe volledig elektrische vracht- en bestelwagens een volwaardig a… https://t.co/fyvDwSwg2L2 hours ago
- @POLISnetwork @CrossRiverPship @CRP_CABB @hyer_eu @EMTmadrid @CamaraLisboa @rotterdam @RdamBinnenstad @breytnerzero… https://t.co/88a3VTahla4 days ago
- After #FREVUE came to an end after summer, the #video has been translated from English into Spanish, Italian, Portu… https://t.co/GlMLwBEWtw4 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!