Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provided evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 29 November 2017Although FREVUE came to an end in September, the project still wins awards. Lately, FREVUE has been rewarded by two juries!
- 5 September 2017You missed the last two FREVUE webinars? The video recordings are now available online. They focus respectively on the environmental impacts of electric freight in urban areas and on the economics of electric urban logistics.
- Full room for the opening of the #CIVITASFreight18 in Brussels with @UTurnEU @NOVELOG_project @SUCCESS_H2020 &… https://t.co/lkUpWDHF0L58 days ago
- RT @FT: UPS moves to using only electric vehicles in London https://t.co/eHhrGpCJyF93 days ago
- @SmartElectricUL addressing the grid infrastructure constraints identified as part of @FREVUE_project https://t.co/657IDmZoyi93 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!