Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provided evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 5 September 2017You missed the last two FREVUE webinars? The video recordings are now available online. They focus respectively on the environmental impacts of electric freight in urban areas and on the economics of electric urban logistics.
- 25 August 2017The 2nd FREVUE webinar will take place on Monday 4th September 2017, from 11.00 to 12.00 (CET). Register now!
- #EV100 initiative launched to accelerate the shift. No pledge for EVs over 7.5t reflecting #FREVUE_project findings @CrossRiverPshipyesterday
- Thanks to @elipticproject, BSM @liveprojectbcn @TMB_Barcelona for yesterday's workshop! https://t.co/t79Wi4of7Y7 days ago
- RT @SergioFBalaguer: #Madrid experience today at the joint workshop @FREVUE_project @elipticproject in #Barcelona. Improving urban freight…7 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!