Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provided evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 29 November 2017Although FREVUE came to an end in September, the project still wins awards. Lately, FREVUE has been rewarded by two juries!
- 5 September 2017You missed the last two FREVUE webinars? The video recordings are now available online. They focus respectively on the environmental impacts of electric freight in urban areas and on the economics of electric urban logistics.
- RT @BuyZETproject: #SPICEproject hosts a workshop (17 jan) on legal & technical aspects of #procurement of #innovation for #UrbanMobility,…12 days ago
- UK to host Zero Emission Vehicle Summit in Autumn 2018 https://t.co/QTukkjJ7jg. Let's ensure electric freight vehi… https://t.co/D6XU0T1r3531 days ago
- RT @EnergySvgTrust: Calling all van operators: There’s only one day left to enter our draw for £100 in Amazon vouchers. Complete our survey…33 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!