Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 27 July 2016EMEL, the Lisbon's Municipal Mobility and Parking Company (leading FREVUE partner in Lisbon), renewed its operational fleet with 17 electric scooters Silence S02 Model by Scutum. These electric scooters will be used daily to support the parking enforcement activities in Lisbon.
- 27 July 2016The 5th SUMP Award will be officially launched on Monday 5th September 2016. In order to provide local authorities with information and answers to their questions, a webinar will be held on the launch day (14.00 - 15.00)
- RT @GreenFleetNews: Mercedes-Benz unveils first fully #electric #truck for heavy distribution - https://t.co/Hgo55hGLUI https://t.co/jrBGWD…23 hours ago
- RT @delaatstemeter: Same day service? is it worth it? https://t.co/aBdSFFCIrS #sameday #efulfilment https://t.co/nxPyIjlAWF23 hours ago
- EMEL (FREVUE partner in Lisbon) acquired 17 electric scooters to support parking enforcement activities in Lisbon. https://t.co/Ak4H8FBjnoyesterday
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!