Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 18 January 2017The FREVUE Final Conference will take place in London (UK) on the 21st June 2017. Save the date!
- 12 January 2017The rules of the access regulation scheme in Milan are changing in February 2017. Some of the new measures give a comparative advantage to the operators using electric freight vehicles.
- In February, new rules for the access regulation scheme of Milan @ComuneMI will apply - w/ 1 on urban freight. Info: https://t.co/GDq1VTlCXy2 days ago
- FREVUE Final Conference will take place in London on 21st June 2017! Save the date! https://t.co/mNKHIibn65 https://t.co/OfqZZlRi3R3 days ago
- UK Government unveils £20 million funding for low-emission #freight and #logistics trials https://t.co/LmRftcOayw9 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!