Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 24 May 2016The EU Sustainable Energy Week promotes sustainable energy across Europe. Public authorities, energy agencies, research organisations, NGOs, businesses, and private consumers will come together from the 14 to the 16 of June 2016 in Brussels to exchange on energy sustainability and efficiency.
- 18 May 2016The 2016 will take place on 24 May 2016 and will be hosted by the City of Eindhoven (the Netherlands). The FREVUE partners Cross-River Partnership (coordinator of the project), the City of Rotterdam and Polis will participate in a round-table on e-freight.
- #eMSF2016 @rstussi title for no-name session: "e-Mobility: Where is the Disrupton?"6 hours ago
- RT @philoudusud: #eMSF2016 conference. @FREVUE_project presentation. Electric Freight Vehicle: a viable solution for E-mobility challenges.…7 hours ago
- RT @eMobilityForum: Low diesel price is one of the obstacles to go towards #electromobility, says @elipticproject at #eMSF2016yesterday
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!