Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 18 October 2016On Wednesday 12th October and Thursday 13th October, the FREVUE partners came together in Amsterdam for the last FREVUE partners' meeting, before the final conference of the project.
- 3 October 2016After the success of the last edition, we are happy to announce that the 5th EU Electromobility Stakeholder Forum will take place at the Thon Hotel City Center in Brussels on 22 and 23 March 2017.
- RT @hansq0: Using public procurement for zero emission urban transport.. Start of European BuyZET project in Rotterdam https://t.co/cc9rJXM…2 days ago
- Mayor of London announces double spending to clean up London's #airpollution. £875 million over 5 yrs. https://t.co/4VQpzzyfaC2 days ago
- This includes £80m for charging infrastructure. The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is now open for applications. https://t.co/NmfRVYOnRN5 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!