Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 29 August 2016The U.S. Huffington Post recently published a series of four articles on the sustainable efforts of the Dutch capital city. Developed in the framework of FREVUE in Amsterdam, the American magazine mentions electric freight and freight consolidation.
- 27 July 2016EMEL, the Lisbon's Municipal Mobility and Parking Company (leading FREVUE partner in Lisbon), renewed its operational fleet with 17 electric scooters Silence S02 Model by Scutum. These electric scooters will be used daily to support the parking enforcement activities in Lisbon.
- Young Londoners launch Clean Air Now campaign #goelectric #warondiesel https://t.co/kqDOmXiw8X13 days ago
- Public awareness: UK internet searches relating to air pollution have increased by 750% in the last ten years https://t.co/keJAJLzXQH13 days ago
- RT @DCoucharriere: The EU gives a strong push to Electromobility. Let's foster interoperability to be able to charge everywhere! https://t.…19 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!