Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 21 April 2017FREVUE is launching its page dedicated to the Declaration of Intent on electric freight. Discover why and how you can help us. Sign the declaration and join the movement!
- 29 March 2017Managing the transition and accelerating the electric vehicles deployment was the main focus of the European Electromobility Stakeholder Forum, which came back to Brussels for its 5th edition on 22-23 March, organised by FREVUE, I-CVUE and ZeEUS and supported by the European Commission.
- #FREVUE_project Declaration of Intent just launched and shows demand for 1,115 e-vans and 4,115 e-trucks https://t.co/41DG7NOYYA13 hours ago
- #FREVUE workshop for #regions and regional offices in #Brussels on Wed 17 May https://t.co/Tylu7J164M #urbanfreight #electricmobility13 hours ago
- RT @CleanAirLondon: #GE2017 | Huge #cleanair win for @ClientEarth as High Court orders Government to publish #NO2plan immediately after Loc…13 hours ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!