Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 26 January 2017After the success of the last edition, we are happy to announce that the 5th EU Electromobility Stakeholder Forum will take place at the Thon Hotel City Center in Brussels on 22 and 23 March 2017. You can now register online.
- 18 January 2017The FREVUE Final Conference will take place in London (UK) on the 21st June 2017. Save the date!
- #FREVUE, #AMAT & @ComuneMI will take part in the #ElectricMobility for #UrbanLogistics event in Milan on 23/02!… https://t.co/KsjrwOV0t42 days ago
- 'Outstanding' reaction to electric Mercedes truck https://t.co/f8xQYAimK3. State your demand for EV vans & trucks https://t.co/9F6rn6OiZI3 days ago
- RT @CycleLogistics: Come & meet registered delegates (so far) from 18 countries/56 cities/towns - early bird registration closes 20 Feb htt…3 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!