Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 22 February 2017A light freight electric vehicle operates in Stockholm both to collect recycled goods and to make deliveries. Reverse logistics has benefits for all.
- 26 January 2017After the success of the last edition, we are happy to announce that the 5th EU Electromobility Stakeholder Forum will take place at the Thon Hotel City Center in Brussels on 22 and 23 March 2017. You can now register online.
- RT @rtm_hayleypink: Good example of effective consolidation model in Stockholm handling last-mile deliveries and returns by zero-emission v…3 days ago
- The #FREVUE demo in @Stockholmsstad includes reverse logistics w/ #EVs #ElectricFreight #UrbanLogistics Our article… https://t.co/EHdxhPVGfG3 days ago
- RT @ah_flexerent: We recently interviewed @FREVUE_project on the key challenges concerning electric freight vehicles: https://t.co/p0wdDYNS…3 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!