Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 21 June 2017The final FREVUE video clip, summarising the results of the project is now online.
- 16 June 2017Oslo and Stockholm have installed fastcharging stations that can be used by all types of electric vehicle users, including freight operators. To know more about the fast-charging solutions for electric urban logistics, read our factsheet.
- You have missed the #FREVUEConf yesterday? All presentations and the video clip are online here: https://t.co/rJBXZ6Vl7t #ElectricFreightyesterday
- Thank you to all the participants! Have a nice trip back home! https://t.co/QUDgMi3Na82 days ago
- RT @CrossRiverPship: What next? Tanja Dalle-Muenchmeyer & @FREVUE_project City Leads stress the need for declaration of intent & provide a…2 days ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!