Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 26 September 2016As part of the activities organised in Lisbon during the European Mobility Week, EMEL presented the FREVUE project and two electric vehicles from its fleet and took part in the EV parade.
- 13 September 2016More than 40 urban freight stakeholders took part in a study tour on urban freight organised in London on 7 & 8 September 2016 by the two European projects FREVUE and CIVITAS Capital.
- BMW uses 2,600 used EV batteries for 2MW energy storage facility to stabilise grid and reduce impact of peak demand https://t.co/HHYQ19QoJG14 hours ago
- Mercedes presents completed fully electric Urban Etruck. 200km range, 28t. https://t.co/mM5WI4jqSs15 hours ago
- Deadliest countries for outdoor air pollution: Country by country WHO breakdown for the first time. https://t.co/3rZLJM8vvm17 hours ago
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!