Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 11 July 2017The EU projects ELIPTIC and FREVUE will hold a joint workshop in Barcelona, on Wednesday 13th September, on the following topic "the use of public transport electric infrastructure for charging of urban freight vehicles". Register now!
- 25 June 2017On 21st June 2017, over 200 urban freight stakeholders from London, the UK and Europe gathered in London’s Guildhall for the final FREVUE conference.
- RT @freightincity: Warwick University develops electric vehicle concept based on Renault Twizy https://t.co/XfFdsL7vjc #urbanfreight https:…16 hours ago
- UK Royal Mail begins trial of 9 autonomous-ready electric Arrival vehicles: 3.5, 6 and 7.5t. https://t.co/5ZIfbZBRX216 hours ago
- 65-tonne fully electric Terberg YT202 tractor operated by Sherm Group in Germany https://t.co/29kOu9O5Eo @FREVUE_project @CrossRiverPshipyesterday
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!