Freight Electric Vehicles
in Urban Europe
FREVUE provides evidence on how innovative solutions using electric freight vehicles can help to achieve emission free city logistics.
Latest News & events
- 29 June 2016Every year, the SUMP Award is presented to cities and regions that show excellence in developing and implementing their sustainable urban mobility plans. The award focuses on a different thematic aspect of sustainable urban mobility planning each year. This year, the thematic will be “Freight in sustainable urban mobility planning”.
- 20 June 2016The City of Milan joined forces with A2A, the largest Italian multi-utility company, and Nissan to get eight new fast-charging stations installed in Milan. Four other similar stations will be installed in the coming months.
- RT @aeastlake: @OLEVgovuk minister Andrew Jones #LowCVP16 £19m for low carbon trucks and infrastructure. Plus @theLowCVP scheme for HGV tec…11 hours ago
- The theme of the 5th SUMP Award is Freight in sustainable urban mobility planning. An opportunity for FREVUE cities? https://t.co/FmhfmkgUvQyesterday
- #Breytner fully electric 19t rigid trucks https://t.co/uB4F0dWQ7eyesterday
Well-designed local policies, new technical concepts for electric freight vehicles and charging infrastructure, state of the art urban logistics applications. Browse through the different solutions implemented in FREVUE!